Friday, December 10, 2010

News From Albany ( really it took 6 months for this??)

Well it has been about 6 months and like they said I would hear form the NYS Dept of Health - Adoption Registry.  Here is ALL the info I received: ( I will note the inconsistencies form the "Clarke" phone call)

Mother's age 18 (call - 16)
Father - not reported
Nationality - Canada
Ethnic Background - Canadian -is that a nationality? (Irish/ German)
Race - Caucasian
I was surrendered willingly by my mother
Nothing else was reported, but I may also receive info from the agency that handled my adoption.

So it took 6 months to get all that.  It does make it official that the Clarke call was some kind of hoax.  Makes you wonder about people. 

Someday I may know the truth.  Can't afford a private investigator right now.  There is still a hole in my heart that I never realized was there until this happened. I don't know why this happened or what God will do with this.  I'm strong and love my family very much.  This didn't change that.  Keep my search in your prayers, and if I ever get more info I'll let you all know.

Thanks for taking the time to follow my story.  I'd love to share it with who ever wants to hear it... with all the lessons I've learned in this.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment