Sunday, May 5, 2013

And now I wait

I'm keeping things under wrap right now... just want to say that I believe I have found my birth mother and am attempting contact... I will fill you in on what I can...

I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for the advice and direction given to me by those who have walked in these shoes...

When I have the answers and feel I can share... I will tell you all what I can...

We have to remember that it isn't just my life that was a part of my birth and I want to respect and honor the woman who gave me life.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts... I believe this journey is near the end... but it may be the beginning  of a new one

Love you ALL

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have in fact found your family!I hope you have and I hope you finally are getting the chance to thank your birth mom! Please update us and let us know if it was her...anxiously waiting! I hope this is it and your long search can now rest..as can you.I am excited for you!I hope you recieve all of your unanswered questions and anew chapter in your life can begin. If in the event it doesn't work out the way you dreamed...I at least hope you find some peace in at least knowing the truth and finally at least getting to say that thank you, you so much wanted. I hope the best for you! :)

    ReplyDelete