Monday, September 6, 2010

no news is........no news

As I've been writing this many people have asked if this is for real.  Yes it is, we believe presently that the information I received and the phone call were both fake. I've had one search angel do a quick run of all the information given me and with in 2 hrs replied that my suspicions were well founded.

So this is what this looks like.  Everyday I go to the post office waiting to hear from Albany, Everyday i look thought my e-mail hoping to hear back from my "friend:". Everyday I look at my e-mail hoping to hear from a search angel or the producers of the search television program.  Every other day I go back on the registries and see if there are any updates or matches.  This may sound obsessive.. but all this only takes a few minutes and I move on.

In His time and in His way, things will turn out.  I ask you to pray for me, my families and for the person who created this mess/journey (the "friend").  That His good would come out of this and that I would have peace in this.

I trust in the fact that God is in control and that in His time and purpose I may or may not find the truth.  That what really matters is that He knows what is best for me and if I never find out ... it's for the best.

Do I image a reunion some day.. sure.. but I also image the reunion I will have with my Heavenly Father one day and how much greater that will be. I have a great family who support me and encourage me in all my disappointments (and there have been many this year).

God has some purpose for all his, I may never knew why this happened but I will survive this and be a petter person  having grown through this...

I would love to hear if any of this has spoken to you.  I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.  so let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment