Friday, March 8, 2013

so much in a year pt 2. Restoration in loss

I found this draft and figure... hey I'll post it :)

I would like to share a few things outside of my search that I have experienced or learned with the passing of mom. okay?

My mom was a great lady and always wanted the best for me and my brothers, and with imperfection she did her best to do so. One dynamic of my family is that we have all just kind of lived our lives and connected through her, heard of each others lives etc. Well since she passed, I hear from my brothers regularly, see their families and really have reconnected with them.  We often say to each other that mom is smiling down on us.  (And if my brothers are reading this right now... thanks for giving me a break from all the phone calls late at night.  there is nothing new, November is coming and you can pest me then,...)

this was written over a year ago.. and I still am thankful for the family God placed me in when my birth family couldn't care for me

No comments:

Post a Comment