Monday, March 4, 2013

Today I try something new

      Well over a year and a half ago I hired a private eye to search, paid a lot of money and still no results. Recently i have seen a number of posts on facebook with searcher putting some information about their adoption.  Some that I have re-posted have been reunited in days... not sure if I would get those some results but ... that's my plan today!!! Just enough info to see if there are any family members out there.
       I spent some time in prayer about this and have decided that if I don't find anymore out by my 50th birthday (in June) then I will drop the search a together and will be at peace with the fact that a reunion is not meant to be. Please don't tell me to never give up.. it's just that really this is hard on me especially after mom died and to know that I will never know will settle my heart.  I know I always have a Heavenly Father that loved me so much that He sent His Son as a sacrifice for my sins. I know He sent me to 2 wonderful parents who loved me and wanted me.
     So here's to my final try... pray for God's will and peace in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment